- The Practice
- Before & After
- Q & A
- Payment Options
Cosmetic surgery procedures can be paid for by cash, check or credit card. Georgia Plastic Surgery also offers financing plans through
Chase Health Advance and CareCredit to help you get the look you want.
Procedures which are reconstructive, rather than cosmetic, such as breast reduction, breast reconstruction, mole removal and panniculectomy after gastric bypass, are usually covered by insurance.
CareCredit can help you get your treatment sooner with no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties.
• No teaser rates
• No introductory rates
• No Application fees
• No pre-payment penalties
• We offer plans from 6 to 24 months
• We also have longer term plans for up to 60 months with lower monthly payments and an interest rate of 14.9%
• Just Special Financing every time. Need more time or want a lower monthly payment? We offer Extended Payment Plans with low fixed monthly payments.
Our flexible payment plans can help you get the care you need at a cost you can afford. Use our financing options as an alternative to medical loans.
• Instant credit decisions
• No interest payment plans if paid in full within the promotional period of 6, 12, 18 and 24 months
• Extended payment plans up to 48 months
• Revolving lines of credit
• No down payment
• No application fee
©2015 Georgia Plastic Surgery, P.C. All rights reserved.
One Glenlake Parkway, Suite 950 Atlanta, Georgia 30328