Slim your figure and remove unwanted lumps and bumps at Georgia Plastic Surgery. We have the over 26 years of experience helping people achieve their ideal body image. With multiple procedures targeting the tummy, chest, hips, and thighs, we've learned how to customize our surgery for each client. Our procedures are listed below.
- Abdominoplasty including full tummy tuck, mini-tummy tuck, and multiple torso contouring procedures for massive weight loss patients (fleur-de-lys, belt lipectomy and lower body lift).
- This is a cosmetic surgery procedure used to make the abdomen thinner and more firm.
- Liposuction (tumescent technique) for double chins, pot belly, saddlebags, fat arms, protruding buttocks or hips, legs, thighs.
- Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that removes fat from the human body in an attempt to change its shape.
- Mommy Makeover
- This is a combination of several procedures designed to restore the look of a woman's body to what she had before pregnancy.
- Skin reduction and body contouring surgery following gastric bypass surgery such as tapering of upper arms, inner thighs and brassiere line bulges.
- For clients who have recently lost weight. This helps them contour their body to meet their goal image.
- Buttocks enlargement using fat grafts or flap techniques from lower back
- A cosmetic surgery procedure to enlarge the buttocks, of whom the person believes is too small or too flat.
- Labial rejuvenation
- This refers to a reduction of the labia minora or labia majora, also called Labiaplasty.
Click through to any of the links above to learn more about the specific procedures or Contact Georgia Plastic Surgery to learn more about our Plastic Surgery Practice.